Sardine, fennel and orange salad
''History of Mackerels'' Gift Box
An ode to mackerel!
A new design by artist Olivier Lapicque, this box joins the "History of Sardines" and “History of Tuna” collection. It presents the Belle-Iloise Cannery’s expertise in the preparation in one of its most popular fish: mackerel.
This attractively decorated metal box contains an unusual recipe, prepared without oil: mackerel fillets simply poached with lemon bergamot and dill, along with a selection of 6 other gourmet mackerel recipes.
- 1 tin of mackerel fillets with mustard 112,5g
- 1 tin of mackerel fillets marina0ted in white wine and aromatic flavourings 118g
- 1 tin of mackerel fillets and sauce with notes of lemon bergamot 112,5g
- 1 tin of mackerel and lime rillettes 60g
- 1 tin of au cœur d'Argoat flaked mackerel with artichoke hearts 80g
- 1 tin of flaked mackerel with herbs and Menton lemon 80g
- 1 jar of diced artichokes and mackerel of 105g
- 1 metal box