la belle iloise offers you three home-made-style recipes combining vegetables and fish.
- Mackerel chili : inspired by Chili con Carne, in which the red beans are replaced by white beans and the ground beef is replaced by small pieces of mackerel. Corn is added for a little crunchy texture and vegetables (onions, carrots, peppers) for smoothness. Finally, there is a touch of spice with some cumin and chili.
- Mashed potato with tuna : a complete, balanced dish in which classic mashed potato is combined with tasty pieces of albacore tuna, garlic and parsley. The combination is enhanced with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Indian veggie : we like to take you on voyages around the globe, and so our Indian Veggie is a fusion of Indian and Breton flavours. This totally plant-based recipe consists of colourful vegetables and seaweed, enhanced by coconut cream and Indian curry spices in an explosion of flavours! Sea spaghetti, the Brittany seaweed used in this original recipe, is rich in vitamin C and magnesium.
Presented in individual glass jars, they are ready to serve. These two new recipes have been designed to be reheated for your convenience, while also offering you the pleasure of good food. Real cooking for every day!
Instructions for use:
- Portion for one person
- Store at room temperature away from light. Ready to use.
- Consume hot. Unmould onto a suitable dish and spread evenly.
- Reheat in the microwave for 2 minutes at maximum power.
- Reheat in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 2 days.