Vegetable crumble with seaweed and curry spices
Indian veggie - 2 jars of 300g ea.
A marriage of flavours from Brittany and India
At la belle iloise, we like to take you on voyages around the globe, and so our Indian Veggie is a fusion of Indian and Breton flavours. This totally plant-based recipe consists of colourful vegetables and seaweed, enhanced by coconut cream and Indian curry spices in an explosion of flavours!
Sea spaghetti, the Brittany seaweed used in this original recipe, is rich in vitamin C and magnesium.
Instructions for use:
- - Portion for one person
- - Store at room temperature away from light. Ready to use.
- - Consume hot. Unmould onto a suitable dish and spread evenly.
- - Reheat in the microwave for 2 minutes at maximum power.
- - Reheat in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- - Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 2 days.
Vegetables (62%) (red peppers, carrots, onions, water chestnuts, chickpeas (soaked dried chickpeas, water, salt), black beans, mung beans) water, coconut cream, "organic" Britanny seaweed (sea spaghetti) (7.3%), rapeseed oil, potato starch, herbs, spices, salt, yeast extract (contains barley).
8% of ingredients from organic farming
Manufactured in a workshop using fish.
|Energy||454 kJ / 109 kcal|