Courgettes stuffed with mashed potato and tuna
Mashed potato with tuna - 2 jars of 300g ea.
A recipe with broad appeal for lovers of simple things
A complete, balanced dish in which classic mashed potato is combined with tasty pieces of albacore tuna, garlic and parsley. The combination is enhanced with a drizzle of olive oil.
This delicious recipe is cooked in a glass jar, for easy reheating and direct consumption. The simple pleasure of good food!
Instructions for use:
- - Portion for one person
- - Store at room temperature away from light. Ready to use.
- - Consume hot. Unmould onto a suitable dish and spread evenly.
- - Reheat in the microwave for 2 minutes at maximum power.
- - Reheat in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- - Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 2 days.
Potatoes (48%), water, albacore tuna (20%), extra-virgin olive oil, salt, garlic, potato starch, parsley, spices.
|Energy||484 kJ / 116 kcal|