No-pastry mackerel and spinach quiche
For a healthy and gourmet meal!
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 20 min
What you need for this recipe
- 3 tins (118 g each) Belle-Iloise mackerel fillets with bergamot lemon and dill
- 100 g crème fraîche
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 pinches salt (1.5 g)
- Olive oil (for the tart mould)
Let's get started
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6).
- Rinse and steam the spinach in a covered pan for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain the mackerel fillets, keeping the sauce.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, crème fraîche, flour, salt and mackerel sauce to obtain a homogeneous mixture, then add the coarsely flaked mackerel fillets and spinach.
- Pour the mixture into the tart mould that is either oiled or lined with cooking film.
- Bake in a hot oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes before cutting into portions.
- Serve with a green salad.
You can cook the spinach for a minute and a half directly in the microwave. When in season, add a few cherry tomatoes before cooking.