Aubergines with Luzienne flaked tuna
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 25 min
What you need for this recipe
- 4 tins of Luzienne flaked tuna of 160g
- 2 aubergines
- Feta cheese - crumbled
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
Let's get started
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Rinse aubergines, cut in half lengthwise, drizzle with olive oil, and place in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and finely chop the thyme.
- Once cooked and browned, remove the aubergines from the oven, and top with Luzienne flaked tuna, cherry tomatoes and crumbled feta.
- Add a few thyme leaves.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add a drizzle of olive oil.