Avocado and sardine salad
recipe_clock 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/10 (160 g) la belle-iloise flaked sardines with lemon, olives and almonds
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Dash of lemon juice
- 2 handfuls of mesclun salad
- A few slices of sweet onion
- Lemon slices
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone and cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Mix in the tins of flaked sardines.
- Put the mesclun salad in the bottom of a dish. Placed the seasoned avocado mixture in the middle.
- Scatter the halved cherry tomatoes on top.
- Decorate with the thinly sliced onion and lemon.
- Chill before serving.
- For an individual presentation, serve in the empty avocado skins.