Basquaise-style tuna main course soup with garlic croutons
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 5 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/2 (400 g) la belle-iloise Basquaise-style tuna main course soup
- 8 thin slices of baguette
- 8 thin slices of Basque-style sheep’s milk cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- Espelette pepper
- Rub the croutons with garlic.
- Place a thin slice of the cheese on each crouton and dust with a pinch of Espelette pepper.
- Place in a hot oven for 5 minutes and serve immediately with the soup.