recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 15-20 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/10 (160 g) la belle-iloise “Buccaneers’ flaked mackerel”
- 250 g of pizza dough (or ask your baker for some uncooked bread dough)
- 200 g tomato coulis
- 1/4 red pepper (50 g)
- 30 g grated Emmental
- Preheat the oven to 240 °C (gas mark 8) and put the rack as low as it will go.
- Roll out the pizza dough and prick it with a fork.
- In a large bowl, mix the tomato coulis with the flaked mackerel.
- Spread the mixture over the dough.
- Cut the red pepper into very thin slices and distribute over the pizza.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- But for 15 to 20 min.
- Serve immediately.
- You can replace the peppers with mushrooms.
- To serve with drinks, cut the pizza into small squares. The perfect accompaniment for a Ty (rum) punch!