Buddha bowl with mackerel, bergamot lemon and dill
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins (118 g each) Belle-Iloise mackerel fillets with bergamot lemon and dill
- 150 g rice
- 50 g red quinoa
- 1/2 orange bell pepper (approx. 80 g)
- 1 red onion (approx. 100 g)
- 1/3 cucumber (approx. 150 g)
- 1/4 white cabbage (approx. 250 g)
- 1 avocado (approx. 160 g)
- 100 g fromage blanc
- Juice of half a lemon
- Cook the rice with the quinoa, drain and set aside to cool.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and then using a spoon, separate the flesh from the skin, keeping it in one piece. Cut into strips and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Finely slice the bell pepper, onion, white cabbage and cucumber, lightly season with a little salt and leave to marinate refrigerated.
- Mix the mackerel juice with the fromage blanc to make the sauce.
- Place some of the cold rice in the bottom of the bowls.
- Arrange the other ingredients harmoniously around the edge and place the coarsely flaked mackerel in the centre. Serve with the sauce.
ou can use a mandolin to finely slice the vegetables. To make the vegetables more digestible, you can blanch them in boiling water or spread them in a thin layer on a plate and microwave them for 3 minutes on full power, drain the juice and allow to cool.
You can also use a ready-made mixture of rice and grains.