Calanques salad with tuna
Packed with fresh flavours!
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/10 (160 g) la belle-iloise tuna in extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g Basmati/wild rice mixture (170 g cooked)
- 3 halves dried tomatoes (approx. 20 g)
- 8 pigeon heart tomatoes (approx. 120 g)
- 1 small raw fennel bulb (approx. 25 g) or grilled aubergine antipasti
- 5 pinches chopped parsley (3 g)
- 1 clove garlic (5 g)
Let's get started
- Cook the rice for 15 minutes, drain and cool.
- Fry the chopped garlic in some of the oil from the tuna, add the dried tomatoes cut into thin strips and the flaked tuna.
- Off the heat, add the finely diced raw fennel, the drained rice, the tomatoes cut into quarters and the chopped parsley.
- Season to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to shot glasses.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Decorate with a basil leaf or fennel top before serving.