recipe_clock 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 3 tins 1/10 (240 g) la belle-iloise Marie-Galante flaked tuna
- 8 cherry tomatoes (approx. 80 g)
- 1 avocado
- ½ cucumber (approx. 20 cm or 170 g)
- ½ mango not too ripe
- 2 limes
- 4 pinches salt
- Peel and seed the cucumber, and cut into small sticks.
- Sprinkle with the salt and chill for 60 min.
- Grate a little zest and squeeze the juice from one of the limes.
- Peel and dice the avocado.
- Toss the avocado in a large bowl with the lime juice and zest, then mix.-Add the peeled diced mango, and then the quartered tomatoes.
- Drain the cucumber sticks and add them to the bowl.
- Finish by adding the oil from all 3 tins of Marie-Galante flaked tuna and the contents of 2 of them, mix everything together.
- Transfer the salad to a serving dish.
- Place the contents of the third tin of flaked tuna on the top and decorate with slices of lime.
- Serve chilled
- You can also add some flat parsley or a little chilli pepper to the salad.