Coco bean salad with tuna, spices and aromatic flavourings
Packed with fresh flavours!
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 45 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/5 (160 g) la belle-iloise tuna with spices and aromatic flavourings
- 120 g coco beans
- 2 small carrots (150 g)
- 10 to 12 cherry tomatoes (approx. 100 g)
- 1/4 red onion (approx. 20 g)
- 1 tablespoon seed mustard (approx. 30 g)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (approx. 20 g)
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives (approx. 1.5 g)
Let's get started
- Soak the coco beans as indicated on the packet.
- Put them in a pan, cover generously with cold water and boil for 25 min.
- Add the carrots cut into large slices and the salt.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes (if you like a softer texture, then continue cooking for 5 more minutes).
- Drain and leave to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the flaked tuna, the thinly sliced onions, quartered tomatoes, the vinegar and chives
- Add the coco beans with carrots.
- Mix and chill before serving.
- You can replace the onion with a shallot. For extra freshness, add 6 pink radishes cut into slices.