“Cotriade” fish stew with baby vegetables
recipe_clock 5 min
recipe_cooking 5-10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/2 (400 g) la belle-iloise cotriade fish stew
- 50 g mixed julienne of vegetables (carrots, courgettes, celery)
- 1 dash of olive oil
- Cook the julienne of vegetables a few minutes in a frying pan or in a wok with a dash of olive oil.
- At the same time, warm the cotriade, without boiling it, stirring gently.
- Serve the al dente julienne of vegetables on top of the cotriade.