Courgette and crumbled mackerel salad
recipe_clock 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins of 160g of flaked mackerel with herbs and menton lemon la belle-iloise
- 300g of green courgettes
- 300g of yellow courgettes
- 25 g toasted pine nuts
- juice of one lemon
- Rinse the courgettes and cut them into thin slices with a mandolin.
- Place them in a dish and toss with the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Leave to marinate for an hour.
- Drain, divide between the plates and top with the flaked mackerel and toasted pine nuts.
- Serve chilled!
For an extra gourmet touch, sprinkle with a few chopped coriander leaves and crushed pink peppercorns before serving. Serve smaller portions for a light, fresh starter.