Courgette and crumbled mackerel salad
recipe_clock 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- Flaked mackerel with herbs and menton lemon (160 g tin)
- 2 green courgettes
- 2 yellow courgettes
- juice of one lemon
- dash of olive oil
- 50 g toasted pine nuts
- fresh coriander
- sea salt
- Rinse the courgettes and cut them into thin slices with a mandolin.
- Place them in a dish and pour the lemon juice over them. leave to marinate for one hour.
- Drizzle olive oil over the courgettes, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper (to taste).
- Add the flaked mackerel and toasted pine nuts
- Serve cold.