Courgette and sardine cream millefeuille
Perfect for an aperitif with friends!
recipe_clock 25 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/13 (120 g) la belle-iloise sardine and whisky cream
- 1 chopped clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 small courgette
- 2 tablespoons instant mashed potato powder
- 2 slices lemon
- 1 pinch pepper
- 3 pinches salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- Some pink peppercorns for decoration
Let's get started
- In a large bowl, mix the garlic, parsley, mashed potato, salt, pepper, and sardine cream.
- Add 3 tablespoons of water, mix and leave to thicken in the refrigerator.
- During this time, make thin lengthwise strips of courgette with a vegetable peeler (or a paring knife).
- Blanch these strips in boiling salted water for 30 seconds.
- Immerse in cold water immediately to stop them cooking.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Place a teaspoon of the mixture on one end of a courgette strip and roll up.
- Turn on their sides and decorate with a tiny sliver of lemon without the skin and 2 or 3 pink peppercorns.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- You can also decorate them with green peppercorns or a slice of olive.