Courgette crumble with “Flavours of Carthage” sardines
An original combination of flavours!
recipe_clock 25 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- For the base:
- 2 tins 1/10 (160 g) la belle-iloise “Flavours of Carthage” flaked sardines
- 1 medium courgette (300 g)
- 1 medium onion (120 g)
- 1 medium tomato (100 g)
- ½ clove of garlic (1 g)
- 3 pinches salt
- 2 pinches pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (10 g)
- for the crumble:
- 20 g pine nuts
- 80 g crackers
- 40 g flour
- 30 g butter
Let's get started
- Cut all the vegetables into 1 cm cubes.
- Fry the onions in the olive oil until lightly browned.
- Add the courgettes and cook approx. more 10 minutes, covered, stirring frequently.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes and seasoning, finish cooking uncovered until the juices have evaporated.
- Spread evenly in an oven-proof dish (or ramekins).
- Spread the flaked sardines over the top.
- Make the crumble: knead the butter and the flour, then add the pine nuts gears and the coarsely crushed crackers.
- Spread the mixture over the sardines in an even layer.
- Bake at 200 °C (gas mark 6) approx. 10 minutes (longer if the vegetables have cooled).
- As a starter, serve with a green salad.
- Double the quantities for a main course