Courgette, Menton lemon and mackerel terrine
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 40 min
What you need for this recipe
- 3 tins 1/10 (240 g) la belle-iloise flaked mackerel with herbs and Menton lemon
- 750 g courgettes
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 4 eggs
- 30 g grated Emmental
- 2 tablespoons olive oil and
- 1.5 teaspoons salt (5 g)
- 2 pinches pepper
- Grate the courgettes.
- Cook the grated courgettes for 5 minutes covered, and then over medium heat with the olive oil for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Leave to cool slightly.
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Butter a loaf tin.
- Bake in hot oven for about 40 minutes at 200 °C (gas mark 6)
- Leave to cool and then chill for at least 12 hours.
- Unmould and cut into slices approx. 1 cm thick.
- Serve with a few slices of tomato and a green salad.
- Serve very cold with a gazpacho or a tomato coulis, seasoned with Tabasco.