Courgettes stuffed with mashed potato and tuna
An easy delicious recipe !
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 30 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 jars of mashed potato with tuna
- 4 round courgettes
- Grated gruyère
Let's get started
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Wash the courgettes and cut the tops off. Scrape out the insides with a spoon.
- Bake the courgettes for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and fill with the mashed potato and tuna.
- Sprinkle with grated gruyère.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.