Crunchy endive with mackerel cooked in beer
recipe_clock 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/10 (160 g) la belle-iloise flaked mackerel in white beer
- 1 small orange
- 1 medium-sized endive
- 40 g plain or cumin-flavoured Gouda
- Cut the orange in half, cut one half into thin slices for decoration.
- Peel the other half with a knife, then into thin slices, which you then cut in half 2.
- Cut the Gouda into small sticks (24 pieces).
- Take 8 nice endive leaves, maximum 10 cm long.
- Drain a little of the oil from the tins and lightly fill the endive leaves with the flaked mackerel
- On the top of each leaf, place: 2 slices of orange and 3 cheese sticks.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.