recipe_clock 20 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 tin 1/4 (207 g) la belle-iloise natural albacore tuna
- 30 g wheat grains
- 30 g sweetcorn
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil and
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Cook the wheat.
- In a large bowl, use a fork to flake the drained tuna.
- Cut the grapefruit in half horizontally and carefully remove the flesh without piercing the skin.
- Cut the flesh into small cubes, add the mayonnaise, olive oil, corn and the parsley
- Fill the hollowed out grapefruit halves with the mixture and place in the refrigerator.
- Chill thoroughly and decorate with a sprig of parsley before serving.