Flaked tuna cocktail
Perfect for an aperitif with friends!
recipe_clock 5 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/10 (80 g) la belle-iloise flaked tuna (Luzienne, Zanzibar, Marie-Galante or tomato)
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives, parsley or basil
- 80 g fromage blanc (20% fat) or firm cream cheese (2 generous tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (only with the Marie-Galante or Zanzibar)
- 2 to 3 pinches salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
Let's get started
- Place the tuna with its oil, lime juice, salt and pepper, and fromage blanc in a food processor.
- Blend to a fine purée.
- Add the herbs and chill.
- Use this recipe as a dip for vegetable sticks, crisps, prawns, etc.