Gratin of courgettes and mussels with curry spices on toast
recipe_clock 5 min
recipe_cooking 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/6 (210 g) la belle-iloise mussels with curry spices hot toast topping
- 4 thin slices of country bread (with a close texture)
- 700 g courgettes
- Wash and cut the courgettes into small 1 cm cubes
- Put the courgettes in a non-stick pie dish and roast in a very hot oven at 250 °C (gas mark 8) for 10 minutes
- In a bowl, mix the tins of mussels with the cooked courgettes.
- Spread the mixture on the slices of bread and brown them in the oven at 220 °C (gas mark 7) for 5 minutes.
- Serve the toasts accompanied by a salad.
- Top with 20 g of grated cheese.
- For a more crispy effect, toast the slices of bread beforehand.