Luzienne-style penne salad
A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 7 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/5 (160 g) la belle-iloise Luzienne flaked tuna
- 30 g mini penne
- 2 medium-sized courgettes (approx. 160 g)
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- 50 g Emmental
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil
Let's get started
- Cut the courgettes into julienne (thin strips 3 mm thick).
- Cook the pasta in salted water for the time indicated and add the courgettes 30 seconds before the end, then drain and rinse under cold water. Leave to cool.
- Put the tuna with its oil in a large bowl, add the diced tomato, the Emmental cut into very thin strips (use a vegetable peeler), and the mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- Add the pasta with the courgettes.
- Combine and chill before serving.