Luzienne-style spring rolls
Ideal for a picnic!
recipe_clock 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/5 (160 g) la belle-iloise Luzienne flaked tuna
- 30 g grated gruyère
- 1 spring onion (30 g)
- 30 g red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 70 g grilled aubergine slices (prepared in advance or bought frozen)
- 1 small head of salad (lettuce, escarole, iceberg, etc.)
- 4 large sheets rice paper (21 cm diameter)
Let's get started
- Cut the slices of aubergine into 1 cm strips.
- Finely slice the onion and cut the pepper into 8 also, into thin strips.
- Moisten the rice paper sheets and place them on a damp cloth.
- On each sheet, place 2 strips of pepper, then a few salad leaves, cheese, onion, ¼ of the tin of tuna, a few strips of aubergine and roll up tightly, folding in the sides to make spring rolls.
- A nice fresh idea for a picnic: will keep for a few hours chilled wrapped in plastic film.