Take your taste buds on a journey across the seas!
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 20 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/5 (320 g) la belle-iloise Luzienne flaked tuna
- 1 kg potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 1 glass olive oil and (for cooking)
- 4 pinches salt
- 2 pinches pepper
Let's get started
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices 1/2 cm thick.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the potatoes.
- When they begin to brown, stir them around and then cover them.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain off the excess oil.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs with the tuna and seasoning, then incorporate the potatoes.
- Pour the mixture back into the frying pan with a little hot oil and cook over medium heat without stirring.
- After 4 or 5 minutes (when the underneath has browned), turn the tortilla out onto a plate and then slide it back into the pan to cook the other side.
- Serve the tortilla with a salad.
- You can add a sliced onion to the potatoes while they are cooking.
- Serve the tortilla hot or cold.
- Cold, you can cut it into cubes and serve as tapas with drinks.