Mackerel, beer and apple puff pastries
A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 10-12 min
What you need for this recipe
- 3 tins 1/10 (240 g) la belle-iloise flaked mackerel in white beer
- 1 roll ready-to-use puff pastry
- 1 small Gala or Jonagold apple (not too sweet)
Let's get started
- Peel the apple, cut into quarters, remove the core and cut into thin slices (1 mm).
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into 8 squares with 9 cm sides.
- Open the tins and drain off the surface oil.
- Divide the flaked mackerel in beer between the pastry squares and then cover each one with 3 or 4 slices of apple.
- Bake in a hot oven at 210 °C (gas mark 7) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve hot, 2 puff pastries per person.
- Accompany with a few lettuce leaves.