recipe_clock 20 min
recipe_cooking 45-50 min
What you need for this recipe
- 3 tins 1/6 (337.5 g) la belle-iloise mackerel fillets with tomato
- 8 lasagne sheets
- 70 g grated gruyère
- 750 ml milk
- 35 g butter
- 35 g flour
- 5 g salt (one level teaspoon)
- 3 pinches pepper
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (gas mark 6).
- Make the béchamel: o Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and mix to obtain a homogeneous paste. o Add the milk gradually, stirring constantly, and bring to the boil. o Add the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Soak the lasagne sheets in cold water a few minutes.
- Flake the mackerel with tomato in a bowl using a fork.
- In an oven proof dish, make a layer of béchamel, a layer of lasagne, a layer of flaked mackerel with tomato, a layer of béchamel, a layer of lasagne, a layer of mackerel, a layer of béchamel and then sprinkle the top with the grated gruyère.
- Bake for approx. 45 minutes.
- Note: avoid overlapping the lasagne sheets.
- Serve hot with a green salad.