recipe_clock 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/4 (176 g) la belle-iloise mackerel fillets with white wine and aromatic flavourings
- 5 teaspoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Some good bread
- Drain the mackerel keeping just the fish.
- In a large bowl, gently combine all the ingredients, keeping some of the texture of the fish.
- Put in a terrine and chill thoroughly.
- Spread on the bread.
- You can replace the cream cheese with fresh goat cheese, the parsley with chives, and spread it on slices of cucumber.