Mackerel rillettes with curry spices
Perfect for an aperitif with friends!
recipe_clock 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/6 (112.5 g) la belle-iloise mackerel fillets with curry spices
- 3 teaspoons of cream cheese (20 g)
- 1 teaspoon breadcrumbs (5 g)
Let's get started
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese with the breadcrumbs.
- Flake the mackerel and the sauce with a fork.
- Mix everything together keeping some of the texture of the fish.
- Serve on toast or a generous slice of bread.