Mackerel with curry spices and almonds on toast
A delicious, quick recipe!
recipe_clock 5 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/6 (122.5 g) la belle-iloise mackerel fillets with curry spices and almonds
- 2/3 of a baguette or 4 slices of soft white bread
- 4 teaspoons of cream cheese (40 g)
- 20 g flaked almonds
Let's get started
- Cut the baguette in half and then again lengthwise; remove a little of the interior.
- Spread with the cream cheese.
- In a large bowl, lightly mash the mackerel and the sauce with a fork and then spread on the bread.
- Sprinkle each piece of bread with 3 pinches of flaked almonds.
- Bake in a hot oven at 220 °C (gas mark 7) for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a mixed salad.
- For an aperitif, make miniature versions on slices of baguette.