Mackerel with Menton lemon served in shot glasses
An original recipe
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 10-12 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins (total 160 g) La Belle-Iloise flaked mackerel with Menton lemon
- 2 carrots (about 150 g)
- 60 g quinoa
- 1/2 juice of a small lemon (from Menton if possible!)
- A few chives
Let's get started
- Cook the quinoa in salted water for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and cool under cold water.
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- In a large bowl, mix the well-drained quinoa with the grated carrots, chopped chives and lemon juice.
- Add the flaked mackerel and mix gently.
- Divide between the glasses.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Before serving, decorate with some whole chives and slices of lemon.