Main course sea bream soup with apple and andouille sausage
A delicious way to serve our soups!
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 5 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/2 (800 g) la belle-iloise main course sea bream soup with Jerusalem artichokes, buckwheat and slivers of chestnut
- 1/4 apple suitable for a tart
- 1 knob of butter
Let's get started
- Cut the Guéméné andouille sausage into small dice and fry them.
- Cut the apple into thin strips and fry them.
- Serve the diced sausage and apple strips in separate ramekins to be added to the soup as desired.