Marie-Galante tuna acras
recipe_clock 5 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 3 tins 1/5 (480 g) la belle-iloise Marie-Galante flaked tuna
- 1 egg
- 100 g flour
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 100 ml milk
- 1 small teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 small teaspoon salt Optional:
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Prepare the deep fryer, then place the flour in a bowl and mix in the egg, milk and water.
- When the mixture is homogeneous, add the Marie-Galante tuna, draining off a little of the oil, and the chives.
- Heat the frying oil to 180 °C.
- Drop in spoonfuls of the dough and leave to fry in small batches until the acras are nicely browned (turn them over halfway through).
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
- A delicious summer dish served with a green salad.