Mimosa-style eggs with diced aubergine
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 glasses (105 g) la belle-iloise diced aubergine and cod
- 6 eggs
- 12 red cherry tomatoes
- 12 yellow cherry tomatoes
- 6 small handfuls of mesclun salad
- 2 pinches of chopped dill (or chopped coriander)
- 1 pot Greek yoghurt
- Olive oil and and red wine vinegar dressing
- Hard boil the eggs, and then cool them.
- Make the sauce by mixing the yoghurt with the herbs and some good quality freshly ground pepper, keep chilled.
- Prepare each plate with a handful of dressed salad, 2 red tomatoes and 2 yellow tomatoes cut in half and arranged harmoniously.
- Remove the shells from the eggs and cut them in half.
- Take out the yolks and set them aside
- Fill each ½ egg with the diced aubergine and place them in the centre of the plate.
- Put a little sauce on each egg and serve the rest in a ramekin
- Press the yolks through a sieve and then sprinkle over the top of each plate.