Mini mackerel and courgette domes
A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 20 min
recipe_cooking 1 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/6 (118 g) la belle-iloise mackerel fillets in white wine
- 1 tin la belle-iloise rouille sauce
- 100 g fresh goat’s cheese
- 1 small courgette
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- 6 basil leaves
- 3 slices soft white bread
Let's get started
- Cut the courgette into thin slices and blanch for 1 minute in boiling salted water
- Drain the courgette slices
- Drain the mackerel fillets, keeping the marinade.
- In a salad bowl, flake the mackerel fillets with a fork, add half the tin of rouille sauce.
- In another bowl, mix the goat’s cheese with 3 chopped basil leaves.
- Line 3 ramekins with plastic film.
- Place overlapping slices of courgette around the edge.
- Place a slice of tomato in the bottom, add a layer of cheese and then finally the mackerel. Finish with the remaining courgettes.
- Mix the rest of the rouille with the saved mackerel marinade to obtain a coating sauce.
- Keep chilled until time to serve.
- Unmould the ramekins and decorate with the remaining basil leaves.
- Serve with the toasted bread and the sauce on the side.