Mini tuna-stuffed vegetables
A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 10-15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/10 (80 g) la belle-iloise Luzienne flaked tuna
- 1 tin 1/10 (80 g) la belle-iloise Zanzibar flaked tuna
- 1 tin 1/10 (80 g) la belle-iloise Marie-Galante flaked tuna
- 115 g cream cheese
- 6 small tomatoes
- 3 small firm-fleshed potatoes
- 1 courgette
- 6 large Paris mushrooms
Let's get started
- Cook the potatoes in their skins, cut in half lengthwise, scoop some of the potato out.
- Cook the mushrooms without their stems for approximately 5 minutes in salted water with a dash of vinegar.
- Cut the courgettes into 2 cm thick slices, cook for 7 minutes in salted water and scoop out the insides.
- Slice the top off the tomatoes and scoop out the insides.
- Place a teaspoon of cream cheese in each vegetable.
- Cover with a generous teaspoon of flaked tuna.
- Put the tops back on the tomatoes.
- Place the vegetables in an oiled dish.
- Bake in a hot oven at 210 °C (gas mark 7) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Luzienne tuna for the tomatoes and courgettes.
- Zanzibar for the mushrooms and courgettes.
- Marie-Galante for the potatoes.