Mushroom, tuna and black olive gratin on toast
A tasty starter!
recipe_clock 5 min
recipe_cooking 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/6 (210 g) la belle-iloise tuna with black olives hot toast topping
- 4 thin slices of country bread (with a close texture)
- 400 g fresh Paris mushrooms
Let's get started
- Wash and slice the mushrooms
- Lay the mushroom flat in a non-stick pie dish and roast in a very hot oven at 250 °C (gas mark 8) for 8 minutes
- In a bowl, mix the tins of tuna with black olives with the cooked mushrooms.
- Spread the mixture on the slices of bread and brown them in the oven at 220 °C (gas mark 7) for 5 min.
- Serve the toasts accompanied by a salad.
- Top with 20 g of grated cheese.
- For a more crispy effect, toast the slices of bread beforehand.