Nantaise sardines baked in foil
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 20-30 min
What you need for this recipe
- 3 tins 1/6 (345 g) la belle-iloise Nantaise sardines
- 600 g firm-fleshed potatoes such as Charlotte
- 300 g julienne of vegetables: carrot, courgette, celeriac for example, or leek, turnip, etc.
- Wash the vegetables and cut them into julienne (thin strips), then toss them with the seasoning in a large bowl.
- Run the tins of sardines under hot water before opening them so that it is easier to take the fish out without breaking them up.
- Cut four 30 cm squares of tin foil.
- Place some of the vegetable mixture, 3 sardines and a little sauce on each square.
- Wrap up the parcels and bake in very hot oven for 20 to 30 minutes.