Panna Cotta with Parmesan and fine smoked tuna ratatouille
Perfect for an aperitif with friends!
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 5 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 glasses (105 g) la belle-iloise fine smoked tuna ratatouille
- 150 ml UHT cream
- 150 ml milk
- 2 generous tablespoons grated Parmesan (approx. 20 g)
- 1 sheet gelatine (2 g)
- 12 g Parmesan shavings
- 2 dried tomato halves
- 4 pinches toasted pine nuts (6 g)
- Salt and pepper
Let's get started
- Soak the sheet of gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream, milk, salt, pepper, and the Parmesan.
- Bring the mixture to the boil and then add the drained sheet of gelatine.
- When it has melted, pour the mixture into small glasses and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, place the fine smoked tuna ratatouille on top of the panna cotta.
- Decorate with the dried tomatoes cut into thin strips, toasted pine nuts, Parmesan shavings and fresh herbs or a rocket leaf for a touch of green.