Pissaladière with Flavours of the Garrigue
By "Steph à table"
recipe_clock 20 min
recipe_cooking 30 min
What you need for this recipe
- For the pastry:
- 250 g flour
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 150 ml lukewarm water
- 26 g olive oil
- For the topping:
- 600 g onions
- 2 generous handfuls black olives
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 or 4 springs of fresh thyme picked
- 1 tin la belle-iloise “Flavours of the Garrigue” flaked tuna
Let's get started
- Tip the yeast, flour and salt into a mixing bowl with a dough hook, add the water and knead for a few minutes.
- Add the oil and knead for ten more minutes at slow speed to obtain an elastic dough.
- Place in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a cloth and leave to rest for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Peel and finely slice the onions.
- Pour the oil into a saucepan and add the onions, thyme, bay leaves and cook covered for fifteen minutes stirring regularly.
- Roll out the dough into an elongated shape, top with the onions.
- Decorate with the olives
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking: add the “Flavours of the Garrigue” flaked tuna.
- Serve warm... Bon appétit!