Potato salad with five-peppercorn mackerel
A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 30-40 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins la belle-iloise mackerel fillets in olive oil with lemon and 5 peppercorns
- 400 g potatoes
- 40 g red onion
- 4 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1 pinch salt
- For the decoration: fried onions and a pinch of ground pink peppercorns
Let's get started
- Wash the potatoes and cook them in their skins in salted water (on the same day).
- When they have cooled slightly, peel them and cut into large cubes.
- Slice the onion and add it to the potatoes.
- Add half of the mackerel fillets and half of the oil in the tin, then the parsley, and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Mix the salad and transfer to a serving dish.
- Flake the rest of the mackerel fillets over the top.
- Sprinkle with the fried onions and pink peppercorns.