Primavera artichoke tartlet
Packed with fresh flavours!
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 3 tins 1/10 (240 g) Au cœur d’Argoat flaked mackerel with artichoke hearts
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 radishes
- 1 floret fresh cauliflower (approx. 100 g)
- 1 small courgette
- 1 handful mesclun salad
Let's get started
- Line 6 tartlet moulds with the shortcrust pastry and prick the bottoms
- Bake at 200°C for 15 to 20 min
- Use a vegetable peeler to cut thin strips of courgette
- When the tartlet shells are cooked and have cooled, evenly distribute 2.5 tins of the flaked mackerel
- Decorate with: small rolls of courgette, thin slices of radish, tomato halves and little cauliflower florets
- Top with the remaining half tin of flaked mackerel
- Serve on a small bed of salad.
- You can also make this recipe using our other flaked fish mixtures.