Puff-pastry sun fun
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 30 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 discs puff pastry
- 1 tin 1/5 (160 g) Zanzibar flaked tuna
- 1 tin 1/5 (160 g) flaked tuna with tomato
- 1 egg yolk beaten with 5 ml of milk for egg wash
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place one disc of pastry on a baking sheet.
- Spread the Zanzibar tuna on one half and the flaked tuna with tomato on the other half.
- Place the second disc of puff pastry on top, edge to edge.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Sprinkle one half with sesame seeds and the other with poppy seeds so as to be able to tell which side is which.
- Place a 5 cm diameter glass in the centre and mark a circle.
- Cut into quarters, up to the central circle, and then each quarter in 6 equal strips.
- Place in the “sun” in the freezer for 10 minutes until firm.
- Twist each strip several times as regularly as possible to make spirals.
- Bake for 30 min in the middle of the oven.