Quick albacore tuna sandwich
Ideal for a picnic!
recipe_clock 5 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/4 (207 g) la belle-iloise natural albacore tuna
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 4 salad leaves
- 10 g peppers or more according to taste
- 1.5 g fresh or frozen basil
- 25 g grated Parmesan
- 1 baguette
Let's get started
- Cut the bell pepper into fine dice.
- Put the drained tuna in a bowl and flake it with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, Parmesan, chopped basil and pepper.
- Mix everything together, keeping some of the texture of the fish.
- Spread inside the baguette and garnish with the salad leaves.