Rillettes of sardines in olive oil
A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/6 (115 g) la belle-iloise St-Georges sardines in olive oil
- 6 teaspoons of whipped cream cheese (60 g)
- 2 teaspoons of water
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 baguette cut into slices
Let's get started
- In a bowl, mix the water, cream cheese and parsley.
- Flake the drained sardines with a fork.
- Mix everything together, keeping the texture of the fish.
- Transfer to a glass and chill.
- Serve with slices of bread around the glass.