Rillettes of sardines marinated in Muscadet
A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/6 (115 g) la belle-iloise sardines marinated in Muscadet
- 3 teaspoons of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
Let's get started
- Pour half of the Muscadet marinade from the tin of sardines into a bowl (discard the rest).
- Add the cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Flake the drained sardines with a fork (without the seasonings), add the chopped parsley.
- Mix everything together, keeping the texture of the fish.
- Spread on toast or a generous slice of bread.