Saint-Georges sardines on toast
recipe_clock 5 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/6 (115 g) la belle-iloise Saint-Georges sardines
- 1 country baguette
- 3 medium-sized vine tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Cut the baguette into slices and lightly brown them in a toaster or in the oven.
- Slice the tomatoes and place them on the pieces of toast.
- Sprinkle with a mixture of parsley and garlic chopped.
- Place a piece of Saint-Georges sardine on top.
- Heat in a hot oven for 10 min.
- You can also use La Belle-Iloise Nantaise sardines and not add the parsley and garlic.
- Serve with a mixed salad.