recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/6 (115 g) la belle-iloise boneless sardines with olive oil and lemon
- 4 eggs
- 40 g cream cheese with pepper or garlic and herbs
- 1 small endive
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Cool them in cold water, remove the shells, cut them in half lengthwise and remove the yolks.
- In a bowl, mix the yolks with the cream cheese and the sardine oil.
- Add the sardines.
- Fill the egg white halves with the mixture.
- Cut small triangles from the tops of the endive leaves (for the sails).
- Cut the rest of the endive into small pieces that can be placed under the eggs to keep them stable.
- Place a sail on top of each boat and arrange them harmoniously.
- Keep chilled until time to serve.