Sardine Samosas with turmeric and Batak berries
recipe_clock 23 min
recipe_cooking 13 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins (115 g each) of la belle-iloise Sardines with Batak berries and turmeric
- 100 g carrot
- 100 g courgette
- 8 sheets of brick pastry
- A few lettuce leaves
- Open the cans and use the juice to cook the vegetables.
- Peel the carrot.
- Cut all the vegetables into fine julienne strips and cook them covered in the sardine juice for 3 minutes.
- Drain and mix the vegetables with the coarsely chopped sardines.
- Cut each sheet of pastry in half and fold them in half lengthwise.
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture near one edge and fold the sheet to form a triangle.
- Place the samosas on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes at 200°C.
- Serve hot with salad leaves and dipping sauce.
For extra crispness, brush the samosas with a little olive oil before cooking them.